Met saw4u yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Hooked up with Jack yesterday to pick up a cypress rocker that he was gracious enough to pick up for me from Jackleg ( that boy builds a nice rocker folks :icon_thum )
got to see his new portable mill ( a beaut !! ) lots of pretty round wood waiting to be turned into pretty flat wood , and lots of pretty wood already flattened :mrgreen:
Really enjoyed the time and the fellowship. Learned a lot more about wood, it's characteristics and how it is milled and processed
I also fulfilled my obligation as a conscientious woodworker who is always willing to help. He really had a lot of wood just in the way there, so I bit the bullet and relieved him of some ARC and some 12" wide ambrosia maple :gar-La;

Pretty wood , good prices , and excellent conversation. :thumbs_up

Thanx Jack for the hospitality :eusa_danc

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I've spoken to Jack a few times on here and he will definitely have some business from me in the future. Thanks for sharing Robert! :icon_thum

Trent

saw4you

New User
Jack
Robert it was great meeting you Yesturday, I also enjoyed our conversations, if I can help you in any way again call me, I know that I will need more scroll work in the future and you will be the only person I will call. Hope to see you soon.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS