Merged then deleted duplicate post

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
willarda posted a class on hand tools in two forums. Originally I merged them and then realized that made no sense and deleted the duplicate. I sent him a PM explaining why. Hope that's okay.

cskipper

Cathy
This is not the first time he has tried to post multiple times for the same thing. I deleted all but one the first time and sent him a pm. He asked, even after that, and I explained again. Maybe he's just going to test it to see if we are paying attention - this time he only posted it twice, the first time they pretty much filled the Home page.

M

McRabbet

While we all recognize that he wants to be sure that people see the information about his classes, a single announcement works -- he has also not learned to "bump" his own threads to keep them in the forefront -- his first thread about these classes had been closed by "Otto" and he sent the Webmaster an e-mail to ask to keep it open longer. Monty got it back and he's more content now.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Bill is a smart fellow . . . but frequently he's lazy or otherwise occupied as far as the forum goes :-?

I've helped him several times . . . moving post to correct forum, getting his workshops on calendar, making stickies, etc. However, his understanding of handtools is awesome and he is a pretty good instructor.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS