Mark Your Calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
It is only four weeks till the Woodworking Show returns to Charlotte (March 7.8.& 9). A group of us will be leaving the MacDonalds on 64 west in Apex at 7:30, on Saturday, going to the Charlotte show. ( We used to leave from BoJangles, but a car dealership has bought that shopping center.) You can park in the Kroger parking lot and leave extra cars. MacDonalds is located at the intersection of Lake Pine and 64 west. If you live over in Pittsboro, and don't want to drive to Apex, we can make arrangements to stop and pick you up. No reservations are necessary. What happens , happens. Bruce

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I must confess it's been many years since I've been to the WW show here. But I'm sure there are other members here locally as well as from other parts of the state that would like to put a voice with some of those PhotoShopped pics you guys have on your avatars :lol:. Perhaps someone could suggest a meeting time or place @ the show.

T

toolferone

I will be there all day Saturday and hope we will have a get together either at lunchtime or after the show.

M

McRabbet

Saturday will likely be my day there, too. 2 years ago we all met outside the ticket takers at lunchtime -- about 1:00 PM IIRC.... Sound like a plan?

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Wife and I will be going to the show on friday, be there about 11:00 after a stop at the Bass Pro shop. ANY

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dick, I like to see a man with his priorities in order. I'd like to fish myself, but I don't drink so I figured I wouldn't be any good at it.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Dennis, I don't drink either but we do like to hit the water in the evening and catch a mess of crapeis now and then.

dick

MikeH

New User
Mike
I'll be there on Saturday! Let's plan on a NCWW lunch somewhere close. Does anyone know of a good place near Merchandise Mart?

I'll start a new thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS