Mark your calendars for June 4 Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I posted earlier about the possibility of having a gathering of saw dust makers at the Ole NC BBQ on Wednesday, June 4 and asked if there was any interest. So far, there have been 12 that said either yes or maybe and hopefully we'll have even more to join us. Froglips even said he would shower and wear pants. Now, who would want to miss that? :rotflm:Let's plan for 12 Noon on the 4th. The restaurant is located at 4201 N. Roxboro Rd. in Durham. In order to reserve a space large enough for our group, I need to give the restaurant a number of attendees by Monday, June 2. So check your calendars and join us if you can. Knowing this group, it will be an enjoyable time. And the food ain't bad either.

Even though you may have expressed an interest in the earlier thread, please confirm your attendance again under this thread.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I should be good to go, but I need to check my work schedule Tuesday to confirm.
Dave:)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
+1

I'm skipping the shower. I've been marinading in a special blend of Turpentine, Brute and Old Spice aftershave for 2 weeks now.....

Jim

R

rickc

Remember when I said that first week back from vacation and a couple conflicts? Well you nailed it! @#$% at this time the 4th is out. :sad11:

Will keep my fingers crossed though, that it might change.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Unfortunately, I will NOT be attending. I used to work in Durham, but that job went away Tuesday. I'll be looking for new employment.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us Don but even more sorry to hear about the job situation. Maybe we'll see you another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors