Many thanks to Rob (McRabbet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Rob Payne (McRabbet) for stopping by on his way out of town to drop off my raffle prize. I was the lucky winner of the two sets of Bessey clamps. They are greatly appreciated and will be used frequently.

Thanks again, Rob. BTW, they did fit on my clamp rack. No mods needed (yet).

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Glad to hear that you got your prize(s) Mark. :eusa_danc I think that Rob deserves a standing ovation for all of the work he has done for the drawing. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Thanks for the nice words you guys. I did spend quite a bit of effort on the Fall Drawing, but overall, it was well worth it and helped us raise some funds. And just so you all know that I think about our great Pony Express process, I personally delivered the Rikon bandsaw to John Scovil; the Lee Valley Block Plane to Cathy Skipper in Irmo, SC; then the Kreg Jig to Jeffrey Howard (along with the Lee Valley handsaws and marking gauge for Evans Harris); and then stopped to see Mark Engel to deliver his clamps. This coming week, I will meet up with Mark McGuire in Asheville to turn over his double prize win, the Lee Valley sharpening system and the three DVD's on Inlay techniques from Lie-Nielsen Toolworks. Just my way of saying thanks for everyone's contributions to this great website.

Oh yeah, I had dinner at Dino Drosas' restaurant in Myrtle Beach last night -- this is nothing in this world as good as the crabcakes at the Flamingo Grill! He and I had a great chat after dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS