lyrae might be a problem poster.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
I think the price differential is due to the inclusion/exclusion of the Shop Notes titles. I do agree that this appears to be another case of "join up to sell something" and as such is olfactory displeasing. :wsmile:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Regardless, this post belongs in the classifieds. The forum clearly states this is not for selling your own stuff.

M

McRabbet

Joined at 11:02 AM this morning. After Doug Robinson suggested he post in the Classified Ads, I sent Doug a PM saying he/she cannot because they don't meet the minimum post requirements that we have set -- at the rate they are going, they will be eligible before 3 PM! The price is way high anyhow --I doubt anyone will pay that much -- this person is not a woodworker, for sure as Woodsmith and ShopNotes are magazines, not books and if I had them, I sure wouldn't sell them.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I got Rob's PM. His called seems spot on. Heck if they make 5 posts let them post it in the classified. Someone will tell them their price is high and to sell it on ebay at that price or lower it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS