looking for stainless steel sheet 24x24, 18ga or 22ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdogwood

New User
Pinwu
Hi all, As the title says, I am looking for stainless steel sheet, 24"x24", 18 or 22ga. Where would be a good place to look for? I've been to Home Depot, and they don't have any SS. Regards Pinwu

DWSmith

New User
David
There is a stainless steel supplier in Charlotte who has sheets. If I can find out the name I will post it here.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
J&D Recyclers in north Durham off I85 usually has stainless sheet in any number of sizes. Sometimes in almost new condition. Actual sizes depend on availability. Everythig there is priced by the pound and not too expensize.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Try Peak Steel in Apex or Apex Steel in yes you guessed it or Dillon Supply in Raleigh. If they will not cut you a small piece, you could ask for a list of local fabricators that will

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
we buy stainless all the time, Dillon Supply company usually has the best prices and they are a solid company to work with.

DaveD

New User
Dave
Pretty sure Dillon supply only sells full sheets. However they will shear you a piece at about $5/shear but you are still going to pay for the whole sheet.:eek:

fsdogwood

New User
Pinwu
Try Peak Steel in Apex or Apex Steel in yes you guessed it or Dillon Supply in Raleigh. If they will not cut you a small piece, you could ask for a list of local fabricators that will
Thanks, been to Peak Steel in Apex, nice people there.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Hammond roofing on Old Garner Road. Another source is Martin Arch. Supply in Cary. If you work with it, a door plate will have mounting holes around the perimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS