Looking for Shop Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwrouse

New User
Sam
Hi Everyone,

I am a furniture maker based out of Greensboro. I currently work out of a makers space called "The Forge". I have loved being there but have outgrown it and am looking for a new shop. I am finding it difficult to find a building in the 2,500-3,000sqft range that I could put my new shop in. Was wondering if anyone here has any connections in the Greensboro area for a building like that. Only requirement is it has to have a truck dock and 220 3 phase electric. I would also love to subletting someones extra space if they have a big building and wouldn't mind having a furniture maker in the back corner of their operation. Here is my website so you can see what type of work I do. www.samrousefurniture.com

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Sam Rous

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I cant help with warehouse space but your
work is beautiful Sam. Good luck in your search

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sam,Your work is incredible!
I love the Trifrcta table and the cradle is SO cool.

Alas, I cannot help you with space, but I am sure you will find something.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Sam,

This might be a long shot, but you might contact Erich Thompson (Erich Thompson Sacred Spaces LLC). He has a shop on Patterson Street in Greensboro. At one point one of his partners was planning to relocate. If part of his space is not available, he might have a lead on other space.

Steve

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hi Everyone,

I am a furniture maker based out of Greensboro. I currently work out of a makers space called "The Forge". I have loved being there but have outgrown it and am looking for a new shop. I am finding it difficult to find a building in the 2,500-3,000sqft range that I could put my new shop in. Was wondering if anyone here has any connections in the Greensboro area for a building like that. Only requirement is it has to have a truck dock and 220 3 phase electric. I would also love to subletting someones extra space if they have a big building and wouldn't mind having a furniture maker in the back corner of their operation. Here is my website so you can see what type of work I do. www.samrousefurniture.com

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Sam Rous

Congratulations on this step of your career. I hope you find a place soon.

Cheryl @ The Hardwood Store of NC

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I know of a great place near Hickory, with all you want. Too bad you're in Greensboro, that's a long drive to work every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors