Looking for FWW issue #169

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I think this is December's issue. I want to know if there's plan for the cherry tool box by Chris Gouchnour and if so I would like to have it.

TIA,
Barbara

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Hello Barbara. Issue 169 is from April, 2004 and yes the is a plan included to build the tool chest you are speaking of. regards, Dino

AngusMac

New User
Dan
I have the fww digital archive and if am clever enough I should be able to extract those pages and send them to you. I will look into it.

Dan

decibel

New User
Patrick
Plans are in that issue. You can find the issue on their website and view it there if you pay for their online content. However you can do a "14 day" free trial and get at it that way of course you may just forget to cancel that "free trial" and be hooked :gar-Bi

b4man

New User
Barbara
Actually, I am a member of FWW online and that's where I found the article on that chest. I searched the archives for that issue but never found the plan, only the review. Maybe I didn't look far enough?
Thanks for the info everybody!
BTW, the online membership is well worth the price!

Barbara

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks Patrick, I don't know why I couldn't find it when I searched. Then again, I never can find anything when I need it!:dontknow:

Great responses all! Again, thanks for the directions and help.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS