Looking for comfortable chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

New User
Boris
Comfortable chair is very important while scrolling.
I've got one from Sears but returned it the next day.
Any idea where can I get what I need?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Boris, are you wanting something to support your back while scrolling - do you sit like you normally do while relaxing - not sure how to help you out with this one- I usually use a bar stool so that I can either stretch my legs out or lift them up off of the floor and relax them on the runners of the stool - hope you find what you need

sawduster

New User
Robert
Wait a minute! You get to sit down when you scroll?! Sign me up! :gar-La;

Are you kidding ? I sit down when I turn ! :gar-La; For most of the process anyway

Boris, if you can get your hands on a drafting chair I am told they are quite handy for scrolling. I too would like to have some back support when i'm scrolling but i am half blind with age and spend most of my time hunched over fighting back the tears as I try to focus on the tiny lines :rotflm:
I just use a 3 legged stool

Would be interested to know what solution you find
.....keep us posted :icon_thum

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I use a wooden stool. When scrolling you tend to lean forward to watch the lines so I am not sure about a stool with a back support. Your solution might be in the stand/table.

cskipper

Cathy
I bought the Woodcraft stool with back a couple of years ago when it was on sale. I rarely lean back, but it's nice to be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors