Looking for ambrosia Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Hi guys I am looking for a source for some ambrosia maple (dried ) to make some goblets out of. I would like to have ablanks about the size of a soda can after rounding down.

Thanks Mark

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
I have a bunch of it,but not sure it has much color once its cut to that smaller blanks.I think I have some a 10 x 10 blanks that you could get some small blanks out of.I'll look tomorrow and see what I can come up with.Did you want to do some tradin?buy it or what?If your lookin to trade,let me know what you have.You can PM me or just send an email.
PS how tall do ya need it to be?

timf67

New User
Tim
I too have a large (approx 12"x12"x4") ambrosia blank with a large check in the middle of it. It would be ideal for cutting into smaller blanks due to the check. As my pay it forward for the bow that andy made for me, I would be willing to donate it to your cause if you can pick it up...

Dragon

New User
David
Depending on exactly what you want and how far you wanna drive.........I've got Ambrosia maple out the wazoo. Don't know what you had in mind price-wise but I can assure you, ain't nobody gonna beat me. PM me or gimmie a call on my cell......864-350-4563. I'm in Lincolnton, not S.C. even though my area code is for SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS