Looking for a sawyer near Stokesdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robster68

New User
Gnome
If anyone knows of a good person to QS some large oak logs near Stokesdale, please reply.

Thanks in Advance

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would call Steve Wall Lumber (one of our advertisers) who may be able to help or have a suggestion! (support the people who support our site)

Cody

New User
Cody
Sorry I posted someone that doesn't support this site. He asked for someone near Stokesdake, just trying to help. My bad!

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I don't think Hank was criticizing you Cody. I think he was just offering another suggestion.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry I posted someone that doesn't support this site. He asked for someone near Stokesdake, just trying to help. My bad!
Sorry Cody - I was NOT criticizing! options are GREAT - I just wanted to suggest them since they were so close!
Plus, if you have experience or knowledge of Harvey's work - that is good too!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone knows of a good person to QS some large oak logs near Stokesdale, please reply.

Thanks in Advance
Rob (Gnome),
I spoke with Steve at Steve Wall Lumber and he said they do not do the sawing, but have someone who does it for them and can connect you with him if you give them a call! (I wouldn't rule out Cody's suggestion either might be a good way to determine the going rate for the work) Good luck and let us know who gets your business and if you are happy with them.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Harvey has some great specials on pine and oak sometimes. I have seen him selling pine for as low as 25 cents a foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors