Looking for a pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Going through the Summer issue of SSW&C I found a pattern that they say was featured in the Spring 2007 issue (issue 26) The title on this photo says "Crown of Thorns". Would anyone have a copy of this pattern?

Thanks,
Wayne

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Going through the Summer issue of SSW&C I found a pattern that they say was featured in the Spring 2007 issue (issue 26) The title on this photo says "Crown of Thorns". Would anyone have a copy of this pattern?

Thanks,
Wayne

What is SSW&C? I don't know that abbreviation.

cskipper

Cathy
I have the magazine, let me look for the pattern.

Travis - It's Scroll Saw Woodworking & crafts.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Is this it?

Crown+of+Thorns+rev+1.jpg

(Not my pattern or my work. I just Googled "Crown of thorns scroll saw pattern. This is one of the images.)

cskipper

Cathy
Never mind. I was sure that this was one of issues that I bought more than once, but apparently not. Add insult to injury - the one I had was one of the ones the new dog ate. I looked on the SSWC site and they have the designer's email. You might want to go that route. Sorry I couldn't help after all.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wayne, I do have that issue. PM so we can figure out how to get it to you.

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Thanks,
Wayne

I have that pattern Wayne, the arthor of the patter is from Italy - I will find it for you and send you one if you like
Phillip

sawduster

New User
Robert
The pattern is by Santomarco Enzo
I did a version of it last year

crown_of_thorns1.jpg

It is actually a little tricky for such a simple pattern

NC Scroller has done a nice version of it too :eusa_clap

sawduster

New User
Robert
Not better my friend ....different :icon_thum
I like the way you presented yours. Very unique and I would have never thought of it :nah:

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Thanks to everyone that offered. I have managed to get a copy. Will post pic's sometime this week. I just came in from the shop and 2 hours on this thing. Since this is only my third real attempt at any fretwork, it has some issues but I'll keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors