Looking for a few used tools for the North Carolina Furniture School, need your help!

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hi All, we want to replace a makeshift (albeit decent) shop-made router table with a router lift system for the sake of accuracy and safety. I was wondering if anyone has one they are no longer using that can save us some money. The second used tool we are searching for is a little tougher search: we are tooling up in preparation for new classes in timber frame joinery. We don't have the space to erect whole structures, but we are going to teach the joinery methods starting this fall. Our approach will be a hybrid of machine and hand tool, so we are looking for a Makita Chain Mortiser - I know it's a tall order, but fingers are crossed!

thanks!
Stuart.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I got a rockler lift, looks alot like this one that I dont use. It might have one insert ring in it.
No router, no table, just the lift and crank. You'd have to arrange to get it to you from Winston-Salem or Greensboro.
rockler.jpg

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stuart, I know you were looking for a chain mortiser, but did you post once that you were looking for a planer? (timber planer)
I saw one: Log into Facebook

But it is out here in Flat Rock NC...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS