Looking for 2 patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I am looking for a pattern of a shop table where I can put my lunch box planer on one side and then flip it over and have another tool on that side - When I first became a member I seen someone talk about this but since then I haven't seen much of this - Is this a good - bad idea :icon_scra Does anyone have this in their shop?

Also LOML seen a bathroom wall cabinet w/ lights that she wanted to get but they had a recall on it and now she can't find one like she likes - guess who is going to be making one - anybody got any ideas - patterns that I can adapted to something that she might like

Thanks in advance

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Phillip,
The planer flip top cabinet is on my Roundtuit list too. Here's one in our photo gallery:
IMG_0992.JPG

This one has some description: http://www.wordsnwood.com/2007/p.fliptop/
I have a write up of a neat one from another discussion group which uses a cam lift for the casters w/pics and description if you want it. PM me with an email address and I'll send it to you.
Mark

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks guys - I will check these out and see what I can do - I really need [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE][STRIKE]two[/STRIKE] three for my little bitty shop:gar-La; but hey I am tickled to death that I have one:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS