Loly gaggers- all

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Two weeks ago I posted about what are we doing for a fall get together, and it was suggested that the westerners would host it. Well the sound of silence from the leftside of the state is deafening! What's happening? Bruce Wrenn

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
Yea, Monty when are we all coming over to your house :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

That would be so cool.............we could all take turns playing on the new swing set, banging around on that new bench and maybe if use his new 8" jointer as a slip-n-slide.:icon_thum

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
The reason you haven't heard anything is because we don't have a definite date yet. All I know is it will be in October. Like last year, it will be the weekend of the Klingspor Extravaganza. I'll see if I can get more details next time I'm in the store - they have no date yet on the web site....

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Klingspor's telephone #'s Main office 828-322-3030, Woodworkingshop 828-326-9663. Call Expo Center, or what ever it is called, in Hickory, as I'll bet they booked it a year ago. No more excuses for lack of action on the part of westerners.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
OK! Time is up on excuses!
Here is the information needed to start planning. The KINGSPOR's Woodworking Shop EXTRAVAGANZA is Friday-Saturday October 27-28,2006 at the Hickory Metro Convention Center. Web Site: www.hickoryconventions.com 1960 13th Ave, Dr SE Hickory, NC 28602, PH: 1-828-324-8600. This site will give you all information about the area also.
Kingspor's Woodworking Shop in Hickory is located at 856 21st St Dr SE Hickory, NC 28602 PH:1-828-326-9663. DUH! :slap: No excuses now! HA! HA! Terry:-D :eusa_clap

www.klingspor.com/tradeshow.html

DavidF

New User
David
October!! that won't give me time to save up for my drum sander that I was hoping to buy at a HUGE discount at the show:cry:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Terry said:
OK! Time is up on excuses!
Here is the information needed to start planning. The KINGSPOR's Woodworking Shop EXTRAVAGANZA is Friday-Saturday October 27-28,2006 at the Hickory Metro Convention Center. Web Site: www.hickoryconventions.com 1960 13th Ave, Dr SE Hickory, NC 28602, PH: 1-828-324-8600. This site will give you all information about the area also.
Kingspor's Woodworking Shop in Hickory is located at 856 21st St Dr SE Hickory, NC 28602 PH:1-828-326-9663. DUH! :slap: No excuses now! HA! HA! Terry:-D :eusa_clap

www.klingspor.com/tradeshow.html
Wouildn't you know- an eastern/southern member knows more about what is going on in the left side of the state. Next thing you know they will want us to bring the food also.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oh boy here we go again, into the BBQ debate....<Dave, ducking and running 8-O >

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS