Loading Phenolic Tomorrow

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce,
Please add a sheet (or partial sheet) of 1/2" for me. I'll pick up at HD in Durham.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If I can also get 3/4 for $5, I will take a sheet - any color

You've got it Phil! Been planning on how to use leftover sheets; 3/4 for router table, 1/2 for T/S extension table, 1/2" maybe another work bench, 3/4 lay on the barn floor, a walkway, a driveway, a back stop for target practice, make walls for a shop addition, anything so they're not sitting in storage.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
Bruce I cannot be at the places you list. However, I could meet you at the Hardee’s at exit 143 on I-40/85. If this possible let me know and we can arrange time by text message. I have four insets to pick up.
Thanks
Lecil

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Bruce,
I will come to you after this weekend. I need to be in Richmond on Saturday and can't get back in time. The 1" can go to somebody else since I need a 24" piece for a router table top. I will get some 1/2" sheet to reinforce the 3/4" piece I already have. I'll talk to you soon.
Greg

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I will be loading phenolic sheet and cut-offs tomorrow, along with saw inserts. I haven't responded to some of you, because when the material was warehoused some pallets are stacked on top of each other, and I think some boxes of inserts are on the bottom. Therefore I don't know what I have, particularly in the DL-1U for Delta and Unisaws. I'm confident I will find them as I had 51 of them to start with. My plans are still to be at the Klingspors store in W/S at 10:00 on Saturday, probably 11:15 or 11:30 at the Moose Café at the Farmers Market in Greensboro, and around 1:00 in Durham at the Home Depot. Someone please give me the address for the correct HD.
I need to know by tomorrow morning, Friday, your wants for the sheet material. Here's what I have at this point, and can't access the old site to recheck.
Woodman2K...……...1/2", 3/4"
PhilS……………………..30 square feet 1/2" $90
farmerbw……………...1/2"
tri4sale...………………. $50
drw 24x36 1/2"
Jeremy...……………………….$50
Michael Church...….24x36x1/2 x2
Bear Republic...……..1/2 $50
RickB…………………………… $50
NCPete…………………………$30
Woodman2K...………1" only have 2 pcs 1'x18"x5'
Golfdad…………………1/2" 2x3'
I'm not listing all the saw inserts, but I should have most of what was ordered, only I didn't receive all that was ordered. I'll try and make better deals on multiple sheets. Pricing is still $5.00 per sq.' on 1/2" and $6.00 per sq.' on the 3/4", and on the 2 pcs. 1" @ only $6.00 per sq' = 7.5'= $45.00 for each of the 1".
Please be ready to pick up your orders or have someone to PE them for you. Cash or check is fine. I can take credit card payments, but I'll then have to charge sales tax because I have to report that as income.
Thank you everybody! Place your last minute orders by tomorrow morning and do my best to oblige everyone.
Bruce - I apologize. I have been having trouble getting on the new site. By the time I saw this I had completely forgotten about it and had pther comittments. If this puts you in a bind regarding my committment to you - I can easily get over to your place in the near future

Sorry again
Rick

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Please note the new thread, SECOND CHANCE TO ORDER PHENOLIC SHEETS. Thanks Rick, maybe we'll get together soon.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce I cannot be at the places you list. However, I could meet you at the Hardee’s at exit 143 on I-40/85. If this possible let me know and we can arrange time by text message. I have four insets to pick up.
Thanks
Lecil

Lecil, I show you for 2 DW-1, what were the other 2? There should be a time I will be near you on another run, if not, I can mail them at your expense. Please let me know how you would like to handle this. Thanks, Bruce

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce,
I will come to you after this weekend. I need to be in Richmond on Saturday and can't get back in time. The 1" can go to somebody else since I need a 24" piece for a router table top. I will get some 1/2" sheet to reinforce the 3/4" piece I already have. I'll talk to you soon.
Greg

That would be fine. Please send me a PM, or message me by email, and I'll give you my address and phone #
www.scrollsawbruce@gmail.com

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS