little gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Installed the PALs system tonight on my contractor saw and the pulley set and belt and then used the A-Line it system to get everything as near perfect as can be. I can alrady tell a difference in the cuts. The A-Line it system is awesome.

This looks like THE sweet setup for table saw alignment.
http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_042707.htm
a_line_it_01.jpg

A-Line-It Basic System​
The A-Line-It Basic was selected as the "Top Value" in the WOOD Magazine article that compared woodworking machine alignment tools.​

• The perfect tool alignment sytem for hobbyists and small shops.
• The 1" capacity dial indicator reads in .001" increments for absolute precision.
•Self-adjusting "Smart Bar" so the perfect fit in the miter groove is automatic.
• Leveling knobs adjust for any miter groove depth.
• On a table saw, it will allow you to test table saw alignment, arbor shaft runout, saw blade runout, rip fence alignment, and fence straightness.
a_line_it_lineup.jpg

The A-Line-It Basic can be configured to do various tests in your shop. Some of the things you will be testing include:​

Table Saw Alignment
Saw Arbor Runout
Saw Blade Runout
Rip Fence Alignment
Rip Fence Alignment
Rip Fence Straightness
Planer Alignment

Jointer Depth of Cut​

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
That's cool Jon! I thought I might get in on that deal, but responded too late :(

RobD

New User
Rob
Cool. I just got mine in the mail last night. Looking forward to tuning up my saw this weekend. It definitely needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors