Linking pictures from album question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Not sure that this is a bug, so will ask here rather than the problem reporting tab. Who can see Help Desk posts? Also, if it's really what I am seeing I thought we might want to fix it rather than announcing it in case someone feels mischievous.

When we want to add a photo from our album to a post there is only one option - link thumbnail. When I did that the other day the picture didn't appear - just the dreaded red 'X.

In PeteM's post about his bed 0 when you click on the picture to enlarge it, you get the options of editing the picture and presumably deleting it - just like he has in his album. Am I seeing all this because I am a moderator, or can other members see and access the edit features too?

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Not sure that this is a bug, so will ask here rather than the problem reporting tab. Who can see Help Desk posts? The Help Desk posts are available to all members Also, if it's really what I am seeing I thought we might want to fix it rather than announcing it in case someone feels mischievous.

When we want to add a photo from our album to a post there is only one option - link thumbnail. There are other options like embedding the full size pic, you just have to click on the more options icon to have them appear. And you always can do it the old fashion way with a right click to get the pic Properties and the copy/paste them into the Insert Image box. When I did that the other day the picture didn't appear - just the dreaded red 'X.

In PeteM's post about his bed 0 when you click on the picture to enlarge it, you get the options of editing the picture and presumably deleting it - just like he has in his album. Am I seeing all this because I am a moderator, or can other members see and access the edit features too?

I have noticed what you are mentioning when folks use the provided linked thumbnail URL. I would guess that we can see the ability to edit the pics because of our permissions. But even if regular members can't see it, the junk that ends up on the page when the linked thumb is clicked is rather distracting.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS