Libraries Back Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

The Link Library and Download Library are both back online and can be found in your Main Navigation Bar. I will be reviewing the settings for these Libraries to be sure everyone can access them properly to upload new files to and to download from the Downloads Library and to add new Links to the Link Library. As said in a recent thread posted just before the site was upgraded, there are many very good links with useful information to be found in the Link Library to save your time and effort. And likewise, the Download Library contains lots of very useful files. I encourage members to use them and add any links or files you think will help others.

Over the coming week or so, I will be reviewing the organization of both Libraries and welcome your suggestions for improvements. If you encounter useful information that is in the public domain (remember we can't put copyrighted material in the Download Library), don't just provide a link in your post, consider inserting a link to the information into the Link Library. And if you find material that can be shared with others, don't hesitate to upload a file to the Downloads Library for others. We'll be looking for ideas from you and new information to add. Please know that I welcome your suggestions.

Rob Payne, Library Administrator :evil5:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Excellent!!!!

Rob, you don't look like any librarian I've ever seen...you might try to put your hair up :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just a slight addition. While in general, copyrighted should not be uploaded, there are a few pieces that ARE copyrighted. The uploader got permission from the author or copyright holder to reproduce on our site. If you can get email permission, then no problem

M

McRabbet

Update on the Link Library... I've completely reorganized the Link Library to make it lots easier to find information out on the web for that specific topic you are researching -- it will never be complete, so if you find a link that you think will benefit others here on NCWoodworker.net, then please upload the link! And if you find a dead link or have a suggestion, don't hesitate to holler at me!

Next target -- The Downloads Library...

...to be continued

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Great Job McRabbet.
I like the new category break down that will make it easier finding things. Thanks for your work on this site.:eusa_clap :icon_thum
Nick

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Just a slight addition. While in general, copyrighted should not be uploaded, there are a few pieces that ARE copyrighted. The uploader got permission from the author or copyright holder to reproduce on our site. If you can get email permission, then no problem

This site just keeps getting better-er and better-er... and we're already the better-est

Hey Steve - is there anything particular we should get from an auttho or publisher to keep us out of dutch with the copywrite police? Is an e-mail from the author enough?

Ray

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
any copyright attorney's among the group? I think with one bus-law course in my background, my opinion would be insufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS