Last Post Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Ok, is it me, or what? When I go to the "last post" button in the Delinquent Lunch Bunch thread, on the main menu, not up top, the thing always goes to the top of the first page.

Also, why do we get the "more posts below this level" deal?

Not complaining, just asking! Am I the ONLY one?

:embarrassed:

Last edited by a moderator:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I get this last post thing also - it goes to the top of the page and then my screen looks like it is having some kind of fit then it goes to the last post - I figured that it was my PC or IM :dontknow:

toolman

New User
Chad
Reggie

I checked your problem out and I had the same thing.. I was using FireFox..

I put a test post in and it now is working.. There is one leg of the thread that is not working right.. Don't know way :dontknow:... As long as no one post into that leg, all should work ok..

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ok, is it me, or what? When I go to the "last post" button in the Delinquent Lunch Bunch thread, on the main menu, not up top, the thing always goes to the top of the first page.

Also, why do we get the "more posts below this level" deal?

Not complaining, just asking! Am I the ONLY one?

:embarrassed:

Reggie there is a feature installed that displays the original first post of any thread at the top of any subsequent thread pages. The jump you're probably seeing is that feature loading the poll and first original post, then it should drop down to the actually last read replies.

The "more posts below this level" deal is related to your thread viewing mode. I suspect that you are viewing the forums in either Hybrid or Threaded mode. I don't have this issue viewing the threads in Linear mode. You can change your viewing mode per thread by clicking on Display Mode in the upper right hand corner, when you open the thread. Or you can change it across the board by changing your User Options>Thread Display Mode in your User Control Panel (access by clicking User Settings in the upper Brown Menu)..

HTH,
Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Found it and changed it. Thanks. Dave.

NOW, if I can just find the "Prevent Moderation" button!

:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS