Last cut of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
I new it was all going to dang good when I cut half blind dovetails for 7 drawer fronts with out any problems...till the last drawer front #8 went in the jig for the final end to be cut and it was upside down...cut 3 pins before I realized what I had done:BangHead::BangHead:

All turned out ok though because I had some extra wood and was able to mill another drawer front. This time it ended up with pins on the same side!

I hope to finish up the drawers tomorrow and mill the trim for the carcass on these 2 night tables.

Even when I do stupid things a day in the shop is a great a day over all!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Regards,

Bill

cskipper

Cathy
I agree, even a stupid day in the shop is a good day. I was cutting a basket and ruined three rows. Maybe I'll finish it, maybe not. I did, however, cut 20 ornaments.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I know exactly what you mean. Most times when I do something like that I call it a day as I am likely to do it again if I keep going. A bad day in the shop is still better than a good day at work.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Today was a much better day in the shop. I cut the moldings for the 2 night tables and the grooves for the drawer bottoms without any major screw ups. I was going to fit the moldings to the carcass but decided to wait till another day. Why tempt fait!

Regards,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS