Last call for Durham Lunch Bunch on Wed. Join us if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
The following have said they will be at the lunch on Wed. June 4 at 12 Noon at Ole NC BBQ in Durham:

Gator, DaveO, Sapwood, ebarr, glennbear, Steve, froglips, John Reeves, peteb301, and Tar Heel. Travis Porter, Rick Cornell, NC Scroller, and newtonc are maybes.

If anyone else would like to come, please post it here by Tuesday so I can have a space reserved for us.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'm still planning on being there and looking forward to it...I hope that doesn't scare anyone else off :eek:. One of my favorite things is meeting folks from this site. There is so much to know from someone that you can't learn on-line.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wish I lived in the area. The boss would frown on me leaving two hours early for lunch and getting back two hours late.:rotflm:

gator

George
Corporate Member
One last question... Is the restaurant on the east or west side of Roxboro Road? South or north of the Lowes store?

George

jerrye

New User
Jerry
West side, north of Lowe's, corner of Fairfield & N. Roxboro. If you're coming in from Old 75, you can turn right onto Hebron, then left onto Denfield, then left onto Roxboro. It'll be about a block down on the right from this direction. HTH

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Can I register as a 'definite maybe'? Not sure if I can get away on Wednesday, will now by Wednesday am. As always, work interferes with my hobby!

Cheers,
Bernhard

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Could someone post the address of the restaraunt so I can map it out. I do much better with a map than directions. I like to know the streets before and sometimes after my turns.
Thanks,
Dave:)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Berhard, we'll include you in the total. If you can't make this time, we'll give you a rain check for next time. :)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
When I spoke with the owner a couple of weeks ago she said the buffet with beverage, tax, and tip for the young folks would be $9.72 and $8.74 for the seniors. I assume you can older from the menu if you prefer.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Anyone wanna car pool?
Of course, my truck only carries 2 people :mrgreen:
But I'm an equal opportunity rider. As most of you know, I'm within a mile of Southpoint Mall (arrggggh!)

Roger

R

rickc

Wish I lived in the area. The boss would frown on me leaving two hours early for lunch and getting back two hours late.:rotflm:

Sounds fair to me - leave two hours early and come back two hours late to make up for it!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
When I spoke with the owner a couple of weeks ago she said the buffet with beverage, tax, and tip for the young folks would be $9.72 and $8.74 for the seniors. I assume you can older from the menu if you prefer.

I just spoke with the owner and made a reservation. She confirmed the buffet, desset, beverage, tax, & tip prices mentioned above. She also informed me that ordering off the menu is not an option for a group our size. Sorry I might have, inadvertently, misled anyone. Hope that isn't a problem for anyone.

I"M HUNGRY!!! :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS