Klingspor Woodworking Store Events

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
The good folks over at Klingspor Woodworking (KWS) have announced their 2023 events schedule. These are great events for woodworker shopping and NCWoodworker.net outreach. We will be looking for member volunteers to provide demos at the following events:

April 22, Asheville - coming soon
September 9, Cary
October 20-21, Klinspor Extravaganza
December 9, Winston Salem

If you can help, please contact PhilS, our Outreach Director.

Last edited:

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Mike. I made this post to access the calendar function on the forum and we are glad to have responses coming in.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
The Western NC Woodworkers Association will have a booth at the Asheville/Fletcher store April 22nd that I will man as President of that club. I would be happy to pass along information about NCWoodworker.net since I have been a member since 2005, remain active and served as President of NCWW many years ago. If someone can send me NCWW cards or brochures, I can make them available to visitors. I'd suggest someone email me and perhaps a transfer of an envelope of information could be arranged between the Cary Store to the Fletcher store in my name (assuming the info would come from the Raleigh area).

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m going to try and be at all the events. I’d would love to have others who live closer to these events to come out and participate by showing some of their work, demonstrate a process and help promote this wonderful community we are building. What do you think!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Update:
Winston Salem Location is our 25th year at this location! Can you believe it! Plan to make this one super special in December. As always, our vendors are stepping up with some awesome door prizes for these events so make sure to be at each of them to win - it is the only way!

Thank you all for the years of support, we are humbled by such a great community and we could not do these events with the non profit clubs that help with demo's etc. Hopefully, you gain tons of members and memories doing these events with us.

Coleman

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS