Klingspor winston-salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opensightryan

New User
Ryan
As some of you guys might have seen in one of my threads I was trying to decide on two bandsaws. As part of that debate I decided to go down and check out one at the Winston location. I meant to go only to look but I was treated very well and had them show me around the rikon 10-325 a little. The announcement had come around that woodcraft had them on sale for 699.99, but I wanted to look first. This is what happened:

1. Very friendly and didn't make me feel like I was wasting their time in fact they seemed happy to talk/help.

2. I hate to ask smaller stores to price match, but they didn't even give me the chance to sweat about it. They brought it up and said they'd do it no problem.(that's 899.99 to 699.99 no question)

3. Im in the market for a combination jointer planer and as a shot in the dark I asked how much the could sell the rikon 25-210h (helical head) (usually 2900+) he quoted me (about 2300) a price under what the grizzly 634xp (2350)sells for. I was shocked so I ordered that too. We will see if it's the right one but he did check several times and also said that if it's not the helical head model that I didn't have to take it.

Even if the j/p isn't the right one( and he did everything he could to make sure), there haven't been many places I've been treated better. Very happy, I will do my best to be a loyal customer because of this day.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That is how I am treated every time I go in there. Even if I'm just buying a pound of scrap sandpaper.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
That is how I am treated every time I go in there. Even if I'm just buying a pound of scrap sandpaper.

Ditto to what Mike said. I stopped by the W-S store yesterday to pick up a band saw blade and, as always, received excellent service. I needed a recommendation and Kevin was a great help.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Every experience I've ever had w/ Klingspor has been first class. Whether its in one of their stores; online w/ Coleman; or on the phone w/ their helpful service folks in Hickory, it has been a positive experience.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Always a pleasure to work with them and they're a big supporter of this group in more ways than just their advertising.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I've always received nothing but the best treatment at any Klingspors Store! They impart a wealth of information bout any product in their store. I have shopped the Woodcraft stores up north in Ohio. Once I bought a nearly $200 item, and at the same time, availed myself of some old VHS tapes that were labeled, "FREE--HELP YOURSELF." When I wen to the counter to check out, I also bought about $10 worth of other items. The clerk rang up the small items, and then with a look of disgust on his face said, "Big spender huh?" He had forgot the $200 item he had gotten from the stock room for me, and it layed right where he had placed it on the counter. When I pointed out that I also wanted to purchase that item, he rang it up, but didn't apologize for the rude remark. I quit patronizing that store. The remembrance of that incident, causes me to appreciate all the Klingspors Stores even more. They are a first class act! :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS