Klingspor - How it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Given the response, in the thread were I mentioned the suggestion, I have decide to go ahead with the program.

Coleman, GM of Klingspor's "Woodworking Shop", and I have worked out a procedure and schedule.

The current program will continue as is, until the end of May.
  1. On the 25th of May, I will send a "Master List" of all those members who are DQ.
  2. On June 1, the new program will take effect.
  3. Every month I will send them an add/delete list (yes, I said delete).
  4. Once a year, I will send them a new master list.
How will this work?
In store:
When you make a purchase, the clerk will ask you for zip code and whatever other questions, usually your last name, they need to see if you are already in their system. They will then ring up your sale and if you are on the list as a NCWW club member, the discount will automatically be applied.
Now will the clerk, jump up and down:3dblob2: and loudly announce :gar-La; that you have received a discount:lol: Perhaps, but I doubt it. Well, they say anything at all, probably not, this ain't Nordstroms:shocked7fl: So how do you know:?: Well, you could ask:slap: or you could look at the sales reciept:eyeslam: If you look near the bottom, you will find you discount as a negative number listed as Misc or Discount or something like that.
Phone Orders:
This is basically the same as in the store. If the tele-sales person doesn't say anything just ask.
On the Web:
Here things are bit different. You must register at the site and login whenever you make a purchase. When you register, the system uses the required registration info to match you to the same info and will automatically recognize you as qualifing for the discount. How will you know, if you got your discount, at the end of the checkout process during order confirmation, it will show you, your complete order. Again, at the end, before the total, you will see an item marked "Discount".
BTW, I know this works pretty much as I said for Store and web sales, since I have tried them both.:icon_thum Somebody else will have to report on telephone sales.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Steve, Thanks for all the work. :eusa_clap I didn't mean to cause you all that trouble. I look forward to meeting many of you next sunday at the picnic.

Dino

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, Thanks for all the work. :eusa_clap I didn't mean to cause you all that trouble. I look forward to meeting many of you next sunday at the picnic.

Dino
You were just the nudge to get things done the right way.

It was Dino's suggestion to me that we get set up for Phone and web sales. Thanks Dino:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS