Klingspor Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well I stopped by Klingspor to return some items and what have you and found a few items I needed and guess what,Kevin's gone,Chris and Coleman were off for the holiday so what else but no discount.And I thought it was automatic.I asked and those guys couldn't get my stuff in the bag and wish me well fast enough.Is it that difficult???
Greg

PS It wasn't enough to argue about..........

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Sorry to hear this Greg, Everytime I have went into the Klingspor in WS I got the discount - they asked my name and typed it into the computer and I automatically got the discount

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Did the things that you bought qualify for the discount? There are some exclusions like Festool, powered tools in general (I think), wood and sale items. It should automatically be applied as soon as they bring up your name in their system.

Dave:)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Dave,
considering who I dealt with,there is no telling what they put in for a name.I know that at the first register for the returns the name was put in correctly.But for my purchases we ended up on the other register with a different guy and when I asked he said I probably got it and Thanx for the business,put stuff in the bag,and have a nice weekend....next! Like I said,I didn't feel like argueing the fact,wish Kevin did not leave.
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS