Klingspor’s sandpaper bargain box for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I finally was able to hit the Klingspor’s store in Hickory today and used my coupon for the free 5 pound bag of sandpaper. What a deal. You pick through this huge box loaded with small rolls to good size pieces of all types and grits of sandpaper. You fill your bag and that’s it. Great deal and I want to say thanks to Klingspor’s for doing this. I also used my NCWW discount on other supplies that I needed. A win win situation all around.

Red

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
I will second that, I hit the Raleigh store yesterday and got my 5lbs of sandpaper, 5lbs is a lot of sandpaper!

danw

New User
dan
Got mine in Raleigh as well. They got a lot of my money to make up for some free paper.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I got my 5#'s today at the new Fletcher store and took advantage of the discount on a new 1" x 42" Belt / 8" disk sander from Rikon + some Klingspor belts and PSA disks for it. Just supporting our local brick & mortar and feeding my WGD habits.

Rob

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Klingspor's mailing list. It was in a recent flyer. Be sure to get on it for their announcements and catalog.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
It was on a large postcard sale flyer that came in the mail. They have all kinds of stuff on sale like 10% on Rikon and lumber and more.

Red

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I haven't used my sandpaper coupon yet, but am planning to stop by the W-S store tomorrow. The personnel in the W-S store have always provided good information and help when I shop at their store - that's where I bought my new Rikon band saw.

One question, where can I get information on the NCWW discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS