Just wanted to share

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
It is too late now, but it made me think it would have been nice to "hide a secret" on the underside of the lid - like a nice saying or sentiment, maybe lasered in or a "pocket" where a card would fit...
If it had been a gift from me, I probably would have engraved a verse from 1 Corinthians 13 on the inside portion of the panel. The customer gave me artistic license but I didn't want to push it not knowing the couple or customer personally. I thought about doing a hidden compartment but I didn't want to do too much to the top. It was less than 3/8" in thickness and I didn't want to ruin it.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If it had been a gift from me, I probably would have engraved a verse from 1 Corinthians 13 on the inside portion of the panel. The customer gave me artistic license but I didn't want to push it not knowing the couple or customer personally. I thought about doing a hidden compartment but I didn't want to do too much to the top. It was less than 3/8" in thickness and I didn't want to ruin it.
It is great, just the way it is, but seeing it and the suggestions, made me think... and I think EVERYONE think a mirror in a box is cool, so if I was doing it - I would do something else that is a little bit of a surprise...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS