Just a Plane Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I'm a little tardy in posting pics of a few modest purchases I made at the Mid-West Tool Collectors National Meeting in Chattanooga back in late October (a week ago, but it seems like eons!). I found an excellent buy on a Stanley 45:
PAID $65 for plane and cutters! (missing
a few parts) :crybaby2:
And two bench planes, including a very nice Bedrock 607 on the left and a Bailey #3 on the right:
Paid $22 for the #3 and $45 for the 607! The #5 in the middle is a sweet user plane I got from ozzie-x this summer, so it's included in this gloat (oops, forgot the 9-1/2!)

:) Rob :)

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice!!! I'm definitely going to have to make it to one of those shows - you got some really nice tools there.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Rob made some nice finds at the MWTCA national meeting. The 45 and 607 were particularly nice scores, both of them are in great shape and Rob got them at fire sale prices. There was lots & lots of tools for sale and trade. There was a lot of user type tools at bargain prices as well as high end collectible stuff. My only real gloat was an M203 Marsh block plane for my Marsh & Rockford collection. I picked up several other common planes because they were in great shape (and cheap) that I may pass along to our members. One is a #4 type 11, all original parts, smooth bottom, most of the original japanning, nice unbroken rosewood, long "V" logo cutter, some scratches on the bottom, will make a super user, $35 + shipping. The other is a #7 type 17 (WW II model), all original parts, smooth bottom, most of the original japanning, long cutter, unbroken wood, will also make a great user, $50 + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS