just a few pix taken lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:D Making a mess and loving it :lol: . Now I can, at least load the slabs as I make them. :lol: Then haul them off, come back and make more.
DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

dscf0989_jpg_w560h420.jpg

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Those logs must weigh a ton! ... or more!!!
I see the ramp, but how to you manage to roll that much weight up the ramp?

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:rolf: Hi jtodd71, some of it is EZ, Some, makes me wonder how I got into this :rolf: It's the hardest work I have ever enjoyed. :eusa_danc

ToeNailer

New User
Jim
Randy......have you considered a 4-1 bucket for your Kubota? I don't think I could live without mine....makes the tractor sooooo much more useful........
Pics look great.....
Jim

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Randy......have you considered a 4-1 bucket for your Kubota? I don't think I could live without mine....makes the tractor sooooo much more useful........
Pics look great.....
Jim

Hi ToeNailer, Thats not my tractor :rolf: . I wish it was,... but it's my Son-in-law's, step Father's :rolf: . It's really,... not big enough. I need the next size up at least. If it was mine the bucket wouldn't be all bent up like that. That's just wrong to bend something up like that 8-O . You can rig a load so that it doesn't do that. It just takes a "little" common sense. It's said, that it was purchased that way and I'm not here to judge. Although I have seen the way they use it :rolf: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS