Juried Art Show

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
I'm pleased to announce that one of my wooden gear clocks will be at this year's show.

Attachments

• RESOLUTIONS.png
    RESOLUTIONS.png
    570.1 KB · Views: 147

petebucy4638

Pete
Corporate Member
I'm pleased to announce that one of my wooden gear clocks will be at this year's show.
Little in woodworking has ever impressed me more than wooden gear clocks. Mechanic clocks in general are a wonder, but making a wooden clock must require knowledge of not just woodworking but also clock building. Amazing.

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Thanks for the kind words all!
The show is open to the public from Jan 5th - 22nd. I will be at the reception on Jan 7th, 6pm-9pm.
The show is solely juried by Linda Daugherty, NC Museum of Art. No public voting.
Personally, I'm happy enough to have made it through the selection jury and am not anticipating any "placing" in the show.

Attached is a picture of the piece "Dreamsicle Pirouette" - several of you have seen it at either the RTP luncheon or the gear demonstration.

Attachments

• Pirrouette Web.jpg
    Pirrouette Web.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 117

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Covid strikes again!
The artist reception to have been held on Friday Jan 7th has been cancelled.
The show will continue from Jan 5th through the 22nd as planned, for anyone interested (there will be some amazing art there).
AND - I just found out there WILL be a Peoples' Choice Award given - I had missed that.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Covid strikes again!
The artist reception to have been held on Friday Jan 7th has been cancelled.
The show will continue from Jan 5th through the 22nd as planned, for anyone interested (there will be some amazing art there).
AND - I just found out there WILL be a Peoples' Choice Award given - I had missed that.
Joe, will it be offered virtually?

JNCarr

Joe
Corporate Member
Joe, will it be offered virtually?
Only the reception is cancelled, since those usually have food and drinks and lots of mingling.
The exhibit will go on as planned - the foot traffic is more spread out over time.
Stop in if you can. I will likely go a couple of times.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS