jtodd71 is now "Jon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Another name change, jtodd71 requested to be "Jon". So he is Jon. Re-welcome him.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
You are welcome. I am re-syncing the photo gallery as we speak. So your photos are your photos.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Didn't you originally have a name to do something with your truck Jon? Anyway, this is even simpler and more direct than JTodd, so it's a good thing. Maybe I'll go to just Jimmy.......nah, JimmyC is a kind of Homage to DaveO:rotflm:.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Now we have no idea of what year you were born in. How can we accurately call you a young whipper-snapper without that.
Nice to meet you again Jon...rolls off the fingers much smoother :icon_thum

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
How can we accurately call you a young whipper-snapper without that.
Yes grandpa. Geez, you're what, a year older? Then again, you do have all the traits for making an excellent old coot!

BTW Jon, rehi.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yes grandpa. Geez, you're what, a year older? Then again, you do have all the traits for making an excellent old coot!

BTW Jon, rehi.

Thank you I have been working on that in preparation for when I am. I have a lot of mentors on this site to look to :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

You younger whipper-snapper you :cool:

Dave:)

jerrye

New User
Jerry
ReWelcome Jon!

I don't know what all of the fuss from Bas & Dave is about. Both of ya'll all are just babes in the woods. . .:gar-Bi

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Thanks to all the older people. I guess I have to respect all of you. You know what they say "respect your elders"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS