jonquecol on a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
To those who know Bruce... Is he trolling? Lot's of weird, TMI, off-topic threads lately. Just curious. No harm meant. I wouldn't dream of wandering into the realm of being judgmental here... :dontknow:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Don't know if I just threw water or gasoline on to the fires. I posted a thought to the two threads that Bruce started, reminding folks to exercise a bit of discretion about the contents of their posts with regard to medical data.

Your thought?

Glennbear

Glenn
Cut and pasted from our NCWW policy:

A Special Word About Controversial Topics
This area is the hardest to define. It covers anything, except woodworking, that might start heated debate. Examples from current events at the time of writing of this document are:

• Economy
  • Immigration
  • Crime
Controversial or “hot topics” can be very subjective. From time to time the staff may add or subtract topics and the membership is asked to abide by the spirit of these decisions.
I feel that health care as discussed in this thread would fall under this category. My knee jerk reaction is to close the thread with a referral to the above policy. I am not one of the assigned moderators for this forum section but feel we are well on the way to the "heated debate" mentioned above. I should point out that more often than not my knee jerk reactions usually result in me kicking myself. :gar-La;

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think it is a good attempt to soften the thread. It is starting to get somewhat argumentative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS