Jerry Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
For most of us, the name Jerry Cole doesn't ring a bell. He is the inventor of the "Dubby" table saw sled. He has been selling them at the Woodworking Shows for over fifteen years now. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of talking to him. As you may have read from another WW site, In-Line (his company) is experiencing some problems with customer service. Unfortunately, his family members run the show at the manufacturing site. Jerry is on the road doing show from Sept- May so he isn't at home much. He wasn't aware of the problems, but when I mentioned them to him, he said he would see what needed to be done to correct the problem. So if you have had some CS problems with In-Line, rest assured that Jerry is working to correct them.:icon_thum I picked up a left "Dubby" yesterday, and want to order a PALS, along with a couple of the turned steel pulleys to fit some Delta contractor saws. So I will be able to give a CS report back in a couple of weeks.

M

McRabbet

Bruce,

I've read the thread over on SMC and knew that he and his wife spent lots of time on the road doing these shows and suspected that they were unaware of the CS problems 'back at the home base'. Good for you to give them an alert.

I've been considering a Dubby, too, but they are fairly pricey -- Rockler has recently introduced a similar sled that is about $50-60 cheaper and looks like it will do the job well. I hate my miter gauge with a passion and want to get one of these when I can spring a few bucks loose. Please do a review on the Dubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors