James, James, James...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I have seen that one before, but never referencing Tiger Woods. Though I find it funny, it is appropriate that it be moderated here.

I saw something new with this one, there is a little icon in the lower right of the user information in the moderated post to indicate that it has been moderated. Also, I think that is the first time I have seen one moderated, but in the public forums, and not moved out to the moderation control panel.

cskipper

Cathy
Pete, it gets somewhat confusing at times in trying to figure out what is visible to moderators/admins and what is visible to everyone else. I imagine this is not visible to anyone other than mod/admins. If it is it shouldn't be.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
You can always see it coming... when a poster puts up a thread that starts out with a comment to the moderators. I suspect that if James felt he needed to make the comment about moderators deleting the post, he should have known the material being posted was, at the very best, questionable.

On the little guy in the lower right corner of the moderated posts; if he is there, only those of us with mystic moderator powers can see the post.

Good call on moderating this one.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good call Bob. This tough winter seems to bring crazy comments/posts out of the wood work. Hey wait. Does that make it wood working related? :nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS