I've been away for a long while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptully

New User
Chris
I just logged in to look for something and noticed that my profile has been marked inactive! Yikes! I guess I haven't logged in in a while...

When I first found NCWW, I was unemployeed and had lots of time to spend on the site and playing with wood. I found a job here in Raleigh that lasted all of 10 months but kept me mostly at home, so I was still spending quite a bit of time in the shop, and here at NCWW. That was followed by nearly 24 months of unemployment, and again lots of time to spend in the shop and online.

Since Dec 2009 I have been working for a great little company (Aperio, www.aperio.com) out of California, doing technical demos and customer training, etc. Last year in particular my travel schedule got so busy (12 weeks over seas from May - Sept) that I barely spent any time in my shop :BangHead: :kamahlitu...

This year has started off with a BANG too: 44 days travel from Jan 18 - Mar 25 and no more than 7 days at home in one stretch!

With all of that said I am sorry I have been away so long and hope that I will have more time in the shop (and therefore more reasons to visit NCWW) soon!

Chris :D

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Everyone goes through cycles in their life. Glad you could come up for air and let us know all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors