It's me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Well, dust sniffers,
I was advised to identiy myself so that everyone would know who to throw tomatoes at or block on their computer. So here goes.
I have been doing refinishing/restoring for about 30 years, although I "retired" a few years ago due to health (heart surgery). Am a member of several woodworking forums and I still do selective pieces (boy, I wish I could have done that when I had my shop open!)
At present I am getting into making medieval reproduction items as well as getting around to "finishing" some pieces I acquired over the years and have stored in a barn (yes, I know. I hated people who did that to their furniture). Maybe I will have a big yard sale when I get through.
Anyway, I just like to keep in touch with what is going on in the trade and visit other shops. I will be glad to share my ignorance with anyone who will listen.
Who knows, I may even learn something!!!!!
Bye for now
Jim

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Glad you could join us Jim. I would love to see some pix of your work. The Medieval reproductions sound interesting.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Good to hear from ya Jim. You are welcomed here. Please do us a favor and post lots and lots of pictures. We love those pictures!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jim, I too would be very interested in what Medieval reproduction items look like. Request a Photo Album and show us some pics. I would love to tell you how, but things are being reconfigured today and I am not sure where :BangHead:
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome aboard, Jim -- hope you'll find this a much nicer forum to frequent -- we'd love to see your barn full of stuff. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from that surgery and hope you enjoy your retirement as much as I do mine!

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Let me add another welcome to the group! It sounds like you have a lot of knowledge that we will drain from you! Glad to have you join us - enjoy the site.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Jim,

Welcome to NCWW. Glad to have you here. I do look forward to seeing some of you photos. From your experience, you might be able to answer some of our finishing questions. I know I have plenty of them.

Again, welcome

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Jim!

What a worthy addition to our site. Don't think I've seen much medieval furniture, so I'm totally intrigued :-D Can't wait to see some photos and construction details.

Enjoy,
Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors