It was a pleasure to meet some of the gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Jacome

New User
Fred
I just want to say it was a pleasure to meet some of you, my name is Fred for those of you I spoke with (the guy the was looking at the digital lifter—I got it) I hope we have a chance to meet again. If you are in the Durham area you can stop by any time.

Thank for the info:eusa_clap

Fred

M

McRabbet

Fred -- We were all happy to meet you in Charlotte and wish you the best of luck with the JoinTech Digital Lift. Hopefully, they gave you the information you need to get an appropriate heavy duty router for it -- I have a JoinTech Cabinetmaker's Fence system for my Router Table and really like their products. Best of luck and hope to see some pics once you get it mounted in a Router Table.

Rob

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Congrats on the digital lift score..uhhh...wait a minute..

No pics, didn't happen, right? :lol:

Post pics when you get it in its new home!!

Chuck

Monty

New User
Monty
Yes, it was good to meet you... funny how you run into people you "know" just sitting down at the lunch table at the convention center! :mrgreen:

Based on what you told us, I'd say you're putting together a serious drool-worthy shop! I hope you'll be hanging aroudn here some more with us!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice score Fred. :cool:
Somehow I missed you in Charlotte, but perhaps we'll meet in Durham :mrgreen:

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Sounds like a sweet score Fred, let us know how well it works for you once you get it mounted. Sorry I missed you at the Charlotte show, but I look forward to meeting you in the future.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS