It Happened..Because Here's The Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Let me be the first to congratulate you on confirming your extreme gloat!! You now officially, but warmheartedly, suck! We are all happy for you both! Enjoy!

Rob

cpowell

New User
Chuck
OK, it's official...YOU SUCK!!!

I'm trying to make out the details of you stand...guess I'll visit you gallery. :lol:

Congrats!

Chuck

cskipper

Cathy
Ok, I believe the Dremel- but I don't see any pictures in your album?? But you have earned the official, and lovingly offered, you suck!

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Ahhh, and let the "suck times" roll on! lol

I have no clue what I did wrong but I had hoped the link would have gone to the album!...Geez! and we are going to operate machinery when we can't even get the computer right?!!!!:rolf: !

Duke & Irene

Attachments

• ShopSmith.JPG
    ShopSmith.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 232

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's true!!! That's some sweet looking machinery you've got. I don't believe I've ever seen a shiney Sopsmith before, better get busy getting it dirty. Good job on posting the pictures:icon_thum , who said you can't teach an old sea dog a new trick:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ahhh.... Much better.

YOU SUCK!!!!

Once you break it in look forward to hearing your likes and dislikes.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Yep........the proof is in the pudding. Now that you have posted pix of the Shopsmith and Dremel to prove they really do exist we can all affectionately tell you how much YOU SUCK!

Now all we need are a couple of pix of Duke and Irene to be added to the "Faces of NCwoodworker.net" gallery to ensure they really exist.:lol:

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Avast and ahoy mates! A validated and worthy tool gloat :mrgreen:

And a late apology for the local pirates. Carolina has a long history of pirates, but we thought that ended with Blackbeard's demise in 1718.

4HEADI.gif

Land-based,
Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors