Introducing UGSK Welder (James Potter)

Diane Dickens

New User
Diane
Hi everyone. I know in the past, some of you worked with John Welch (retired) and James Potter at Woodcraft Bands. Today, we had a little post on Facebook about James and thought it would be nice to share with those who know him. He is doing great and still has that amazing personality. Hope everyone has a great day!

Diane Dickens
Union Grove Saw & Knife, Inc.
Union Grove, NC

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Hi everyone. I know in the past, some of you worked with John Welch (retired) and James Potter at Woodcraft Bands. Today, we had a little post on Facebook about James and thought it would be nice to share with those who know him. He is doing great and still has that amazing personality. Hope everyone has a great day!

Diane Dickens
Union Grove Saw & Knife, Inc.
Union Grove, NC
Diane
This content was blocked for me, and while I can go see the post directly on FB, many other NCWW do not or will not use FB.
Could you cross post the actual content here? That would get more readers familiar with the content.
Thanks

Diane Dickens

New User
Diane
Diane
This content was blocked for me, and while I can go see the post directly on FB, many other NCWW do not or will not use FB.
Could you cross post the actual content here? That would get more readers familiar with the content.
Thanks
Good morning Henry, the FB post is no different than what is seen here which I think the content is automatically popping up for viewing. Should not need FB to view here. I have attached a screen shot just in case.

Attachments

• ugsk-james-potter.png
    ugsk-james-potter.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 96

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS