Interface needs editing. Can only upload one photo at a time in albums.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannysBoy

New User
Connor
So when I go to upload pictures to an album I have to select file, open file, click upload, then wait for the item to upload, rinse repeat.... There must be someone who can update the website software. It has taken me 25 minutes to upload 30 photos. Which is absurd comparatively speaking alongside other sites.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That photo gallery software is outdated, not supported, and we can't rewrite it. There are better products on the market, but we have to update the main forum software in order to use any newer gallery package.

The update process is underway, will take some time, and undoubtedly will look different, will break certain features, and will take time to relearn.

Please bare with us while we (the volunteers who do all the work for free) get everything worked out.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
That photo gallery software is outdated, not supported, and we can't rewrite it. There are better products on the market, but we have to update the main forum software in order to use any newer gallery package.

The update process is underway, will take some time, and undoubtedly will look different, will break certain features, and will take time to relearn.

attachment.php

Attachments

• james-t-kirk-damage-report-mr-davis.jpg
    james-t-kirk-damage-report-mr-davis.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 145

DannysBoy

New User
Connor
Happy to help. Not tech savvy whatsoever but. If there is any legwork that can be assisted with, let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS