TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
User: Jeff Mills
Infraction: Issue an Infraction or a Warning

Administrative Note:
Repeated Political Posts

Message to User:
Jeff, you have in the last couple of weeks started three threads that were politically charged, and one that contained two implied curse words. Now you post a highly political avatar (which I have removed). I have issued a strike (infraction) against you. You have been on this forum longer than I have and you know the policies. If you cannot adhere to those policies then you will face permanent banishment. This is not something the staff wants to do, but we will not hesitate if it is in the best interest of NCWW.

TracyP

Tracy
I skipped the warning part and went with a full infraction. He is way past the point of warning.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think he got his warning 2 nights ago. Jeff is like a kid or a cow. They always gotta check the fence for weak spots. It's the parent/farmer's job to keep them mended. He'll try again soon enough.
What a way to start the year for the new BOD, huh?

Of course, since Jeff has relatives in IL, Blagojevich could be related. They seem to have a common disposition, i.e. contempt for authority other than their own.

Last edited:

TracyP

Tracy
Jeff was online this AM at 10:08 and did not respond to the infraction PM or acknowledge it. Hope he gets the message that we are serious and that we want him to be a part of this community as long as he obeys policy. Time will tell......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors