Independence Day Shop additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Great additions John----------but you have yet to tell the whole story.
It is time for you to confess and tell the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth!!! Then you will get a full fledged "you suck" from me.:lol:

Jerry

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wow, he sucks more than we know :lol:

Wonderful acquisitions John, hope you have a merry time, dust-free shop, shaper blades, and accurate miters :eusa_clap

Congrats,
Roger

cskipper

Cathy
Great additions John----------but you have yet to tell the whole story.
It is time for you to confess and tell the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth!!! Then you will get a full fledged "you suck" from me.:lol:

Jerry

:eusa_thin Is there something I should know about? I'm telling you guys, I can't leave him alone for any time at all!

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Well I guess I have to. I met with Walnut Jerry & his lovely wife this morning and we went over to Mrs. Hooper's. This was the home of the Delts X5 drum sander. It now resides at my house.:eusa_danc

Delta X5 loaded

P7050001.JPG

Walnut Jerry & Mrs. Hooper

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Well I guess I have to. I met with Walnut Jerry & his lovely wife this morning and we went over to Mrs. Hooper's. This was the home of the Delts X5 drum sander. It now resides at my house.:eusa_danc

Delta X5 loaded

P7050001.JPG

Walnut Jerry & Mrs. Hooper

It is a good man that confesses the truth, but..................................
YOU SUCK BIG TIME.:)

Jerry

cskipper

Cathy
Well folks, he still hasn't told all. :BangHead: On his way home, this Jet drill press jumped on his truck while he was in the Charlotte WC store :lol:

Jet_Drill_Press.JPG

How could I pass on the opportunity to give him some grief, but I am so glad that he is getting the tools he has been needing.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Well folks, he still hasn't told all. :BangHead: On his way home, this Jet drill press jumped on his truck while he was in the Charlotte WC store :lol:
sometimes they just do that. In fact I need to drive by WC more often:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS