In the triangle for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellellis

New User
Russell
Im at my brothers house in carrboro for the weekend, thought i should use this time to go checking out some tools. So other than Woodcraft, lowes and hd, what else can i scope out in the immediate area? Greensboro - Raleigh/Cary.
Maybe the rain will hold off tomorrow long enough to enjoy this.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Don't know your feeling about Harbor Freight but a new one has just opened on Avondale Ave. In Durham. It is just a few hundred yards off I-85. There is also Woodworkers SAupply of NC in Graham about 20 miles from Carrboro. Go to exit 148 of I-85 turn right and then turn right behind the motel. It's about 1/2 mile from there. You can see the store from I-85.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Click on "Where Are" in the brown top menu or the left side "SITE NAVIGATION" menu, and then select NC Retailers.

Ain't NCWW.NET cool?

Should be good weather until dark-thirty tomorrow (Sat).

Enjoy our beautiful state.

Rob

New User
Rob
Klingspor's is a neat place to visit. Northern Tools in Cary. I'll be checking them out Saturday, supposed to have a 10% sale this weekend.

russellellis

New User
Russell
Click on "Where Are" in the brown top menu or the left side "SITE NAVIGATION" menu, and then select NC Retailers.

Ain't NCWW.NET cool?

Should be good weather until dark-thirty tomorrow (Sat).

Enjoy our beautiful state.

thanks for the tip. by the way...my state too....born and raised here. cant wait to move back "home"

thanks everyone for the suggestions. ill be hitting them all. just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS