I'm in a Movie PawPaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
That's what my grandson said when he found out he was one of those selected. This past summer the office of patient experience at Cone Health put out a request to interview children and grandchildren of the employees about what we do. Now, being a proud paw paw, of course I had to submit some pics of my little buddy and he was one of those chosen. He is in an orange plaid shirt with blond hair and first appears at about the 1:45 mark. They did a great job with these kids and just posted this today. I think you will enjoy it as much as we have.

[video=youtube;PDhRu_DQECY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDhRu_DQECY#action=share[/video]

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That's what my grandson said when he found out he was one of those selected. This past summer the office of patient experience at Cone Health put out a request to interview children and grandchildren of the employees about what we do. Now, being a proud paw paw, of course I had to submit some pics of my little buddy and he was one of those chosen. He is in an orange plaid shirt with blond hair and first appears at about the 1:45 mark. They did a great job with these kids and just posted this today. I think you will enjoy it as much as we have.

"He fixes everything!" AWESOME!!!
But where did the park ranger come from?

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Not to brag, but my niece is in it twice. Actually, I am bragging. LOL!! She's the one with brown hair at 2:27 and 3:26. :D That's her BFF with her, but I don't know her name. :( I think all the kids in the commercial are cute and they all did a great job!

-NCGrimbo

Bryan S

Bryan
"He fixes everything!" AWESOME!!!
But where did the park ranger come from?

The misses and her folks took him to Waterfowl Museum on Harkers Island a couple of years ago. It is run by the National Park Service and one of the park rangers made him a junior park ranger with a badge and everything. He would not go anywhere that week without his badge.

Not to brag, but my niece is in it twice. Actually, I am bragging. LOL!! She's the one with brown hair at 2:27 and 3:26. :D That's her BFF with her, but I don't know her name. :( I think all the kids in the commercial are cute and they all did a great job!

-NCGrimbo

That aint bragging it is wayyyyyy cool. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS