I want to see this router attachment in use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Whoever makes that video would be a great candidate for the Darwin Awards.:eek:

Go

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just don't go onto Craigslist or Ebay and search for "table saw". You'll see every kind of saw made that'll sit on a table.......

nn4jw

New User
Jim
I recognize the attachment for routing around corners but what is that thing on the far right?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I recognize the attachment for routing around corners but what is that thing on the far right?

The right angle attachment is a Milescraft Right Angle for drill. Fifty bucks for router is a good price, IMHO, plus the "throw ins."

nn4jw

New User
Jim
The right angle attachment is a Milescraft Right Angle for drill. Fifty bucks for router is a good price, IMHO, plus the "throw ins."

Yeah, I knew it was a drill attachment and was just goofing off. But I really don't recognize whatever the other thing on the far right is. Anyone else know?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Yeah, I knew it was a drill attachment and was just goofing off. But I really don't recognize whatever the other thing on the far right is. Anyone else know?

I've examined it closely and then consulted my encyclopedia Brittanica, last updated in 1952. I couldn't find it there. Then I asked my neighbor Festus. He positively identified it as a DOHICKEY. At first he thought it was a THINGAMAJIG, but after 3 more little brown bottles to help him cnogitate, he also ruled out WHATCHAMACALLIT. So there we have the mystery solved. Please don't ask what it's used for, I can't afford anymore beer so he can think. :wconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS