I Need a Used Pallet

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I may be asked to ship a machine via Fastenal - not sure but I believe they require a standard pallet. So I'm looking for one - if you have one laying around or if you have an idea of where to get one at a reasonable cost let me know please.

Thanks
Rick

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
a standard pallet
I've a stack of pallets (LENOIR) but I am not clear as to what a 'standard' pallet is. In my experience they come in different sizes with most somewhere under 48" x 48" x 4" over all. But my firewood crib was put together with pallets eight +- feet long and 43" deep and 4" high and teh too I have laying about loose are not identical.

Ask them what they require, then tell us. If I have one, it's yours for the asking FOB LENOIR (or maybe VA Clinic in Hickory? Boone/Wilkesboro/Taylorsville Habitat ReStore?)

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Thanks Charles - I will hopefully find out more tomorrow but I think it will be in the 48 x 48 range

Rick

Melinapex

Mark
Corporate Member
I see them all the time on craigslist under the free stuff category...... seems like they are everywhere..

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
OK, I've got a 40" x 48" Pallet ( and a 43 x 42 and a stack of 45 x 45 - under wraps ;) teh 40 x 40 looks like 'a standard' as it has the relief(s) for pallet forks in the base. It is the one I took 2 shots of and it is leaning against the covered stack of pallets.

Your if you need it

Attachments

• NCWW Pallets.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
There are always stacks of them behind my local Home Depot. Maybe you could ask your HD if you can have one of theirs.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Thanks Coleman and all others - I found a place 5 minutes from home that had some pallets for free - Got a nice heavy duty 44 x 44 this morning.

Rick

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS