I met a NC Woodworker yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Recently MLB3164 (Marty) advertised some items for sale one of which was a Bosch jigsaw. Although I don't use the 25+ year old Craftsman that I have very much, I get very frustrated when I do (it's tough to get a 90* cut due to the blade bending) so I bought the Bosch (what a huge improvement). I met Marty yesterday and got the saw. I enjoyed our brief visit and will say that he seems to be a very decent guy (aren't all NC Woodworkers decent guys).

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've alway said that one of the best things about this site is getting to meet the folks that you "talk" with online. Knowing that a member could be right around the corner or waiting in line in front of you at the local BORG is a cool thought, and it does tend to keep the civility :-D I've also said that all you need to know in jig saw is Bosch, I'm glad that you got the chance to find that out first hand.
Dave:)

MLB3164

New User
Marty
I am glad to see the tools I had for sale have made it to good homes. I wanted to offer these to my fellow NC woodworkers at a lower cost instead of putting them to the sharks on Ebay. Thanks Stewart for the kind words, glad we could work out meeting to get you the Bosch instead of spending the cost of shipping it. Everyone I have met from North Carolina Woodworker have been great people with much to offer. I hope to meet many more in the years to come.

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS