I fell into a abstract form.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
20220730_150211.jpg

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Curious, I find many of the you-tube forums are moving to mid-century modern furniture. Not as much of the traditional styles. My preference is 19th century Chinese, Craftsman, with clues on proportions from Shaker. They were masters at that!

I wonder, would something large and really wild get old after a while? I like the contrasts and the asymmetry, but too much? Just a thought. Kind of like a bright yellow car. Almost bought a MR-2 in yellow but chickened out as I think it would have been old after a few years. Dark blue GTI. Still looks great.

Grabbed a bucket to put all my small off cuts in. Who knows where it will lead. Random segmented bowl? Crazy cutting board?

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Curious, I find many of the you-tube forums are moving to mid-century modern furniture. Not as much of the traditional styles. My preference is 19th century Chinese, Craftsman, with clues on proportions from Shaker. They were masters at that!

I wonder, would something large and really wild get old after a while? I like the contrasts and the asymmetry, but too much? Just a thought. Kind of like a bright yellow car. Almost bought a MR-2 in yellow but chickened out as I think it would have been old after a few years. Dark blue GTI. Still looks great.

Grabbed a bucket to put all my small off cuts in. Who knows where it will lead. Random segmented bowl? Crazy cutting board?
That's what I did. Its fun.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS